Free Chick-fil-a Sandwich

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by ThesePretzels • May 31, 2016.

1. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzelsMember

Threads:
    Starting tomorrow,from June 1st through June 11th, download Chick-fil-a's app and receive a coupon for a free Chicken Sandwich (Classic, Spicy, or Grilled). The coupon is good throughout the month of June.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks, that is a good deal. I might do it, but I have to check my screen. I am not sure if I have room for any more apps actually. Thanks for posting though that sounds like a good thing. I don't go to Chickfila too often, but you never know. It sounds like it might be a possibility.

3. rosemoon

rosemoonActive Member

Threads:
    Oh wow how cool! I haven't visited Chick Fil A in over a year, it really has been too long. I like their food so thanks for the tip, I will probably download the app and even if I don't I'll still visit because I just now remembered how much I enjoy eating there. Again, thank you.

4. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I still have yet to try Chick-fil-a, and it is kind of surprising because we had one open up here what seems like five years ago and at the time I remember being a little bit excited. I am not a big fast food eater, but chicken more than anything would be the item that I would choose. A chicken sandwich is pretty universal, and handy if on the go, but I just have not gone and tried it. Maybe this will be that incentive that drives me to go there.

5. mycoupons2016

mycoupons2016New Member

Threads:
    Excellent. Chick-fil-a makes the BEST chicken sandwich.

6. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the information. My family and I love eating at Chick-fil-A. I need to start really searching for coupons for fast foods during the summer since my child is out of school. We like to take trips and this is one of our favorite places to stop.