Free Chocolate Drink

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Beast_Titan • Aug 12, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    [​IMG]
    Tsogo is giving away free servings of their vegan chocolate drink. it is gluten free, sugar free and it is all natural. All you needed is a glass of water. You can get your free sample here:

You can have this drink for zero dollars.

2. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    We do not find such an offer here in my country. All must be paid, besides, we do not have chocolate drinks for free and to be a natural product. Most of the products have gluten and some chemicals.
    That is a good offer!

3. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this one. I was trying to check out, but an error keeps showing even if I already chose "1" as the quantity of my cart. I will try again when I'm on the PC to see if they do ship to my country. Thanks!

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well you cannot beat free, and although I am usually not the biggest chocolate fan, it is starting to get a little colder here which makes me crave the sweets more. Maybe I will have to keep my eye out for something similar.

5. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    That looks like an absolutely delicious drink:). I can virtually imagine how it will taste. Yum! Wish we had it available for free in my country. But I would still pay money for this if its not free.