Free Chuck E. Cheese Tickets!

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by youtubedomination • Jun 30, 2012.

1. youtubedomination

youtubedominationMember

Threads:
    Saw an advertisement for this at my local Chuck E. Cheese. I was able to get a free ticket for my son, go ahead and check it out.

Play Skee-Ball® online to win free tickets. Then, come to Chuck E. Cheese's and redeem them for cool prizes!

Not only can you play Skee Ball, but there are 14 different games you can play daily to get free tickets.
    You simply print the tickets out and you can redeem them at your local Chuck E. Cheese Restaurant.

Play here:

2. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    Great Share, but how are they making money off of this? I just got 22 tickets in like 30 seconds.

If anyone wants them, you can get my free tickets

But whatever, free is better!

3. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    This seems... oddly awesome. Thanks for the share! :D

4. youtubedomination

youtubedominationMember

Threads:
    The easiest game there is easily Skeeball, I have no need for these tickets either at the moment. Here's 32 tickets to anybody who would like them:

5. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I completely forgot that Chuck E. Cheese even existed until I saw this post. The one in my neighborhood closed down years ago - I wouldn't even know where to start looking for one :( great share for those who still have access to one of these

6. youtubedomination

youtubedominationMember

Threads:
    Thanks for all your feedback everybody! To clarify, these tickets are the ones that you can redeem for prizes, have fun everybody!

7. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    I think that it probably is a marketing tactic because it will bring people in; and frankly, I think they know that once we are in there with our children, we are GOING to spend more money inside! Our kids will make sure of that!

8. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    Thats true, I never thought of it that way. Good marketing anyway!

9. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    It does seem counter intuitive sometimes; but having worked with marketing for a long time; it really does work. For the most part, once you get somebody in the doors, they feel compelled to spend more money - so sometimes you have to spend a little to get a little!!!