Free custom photo bracelets from WEARSHARE

Discussion in Hot Deals started by AlwaysAMama • May 8, 2012.

1. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    I recently wrote a product review for custom photo bracelets from wearshare. They are really cool bracelets! Currently WearShare is offering 2 free bracelets on your first order. Shipping is always free and there is no minimum so you can get 2 bracelets (one order has 2 bracelets) absolutely free.

The website is

and the code you need is WRSR77.

If you order a free bracelet please take a moment to read my review on my blog :)

2. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    That seems like a great deal. There are often good deals on photo products, and this one would make a great gift for a stag or hen party, or for a graduation ceremony. It's something unusual that can keep forever to remind you of good times with good friends. Thanks for the share - all I have to do now is work out who to buy them for.

3. dcprechtl

dcprechtlNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the info. I am always looking for great photo jewlery for my neice who lost her dad . It gives her someway to hold on to him.

4. GrandmaHugme

GrandmaHugmeMember

Threads:
    This is a terrific gift idea. I just copied the link and info from the web page and sent it to those I love to ask them to select their favorite Facebook photos so I can order some for them. And because they give you two bracelets, I get to keep one myself! A Win Win situation! Thank you!

PS: I'm not sure how to use the code you mentioned so could you email me directions? Thanks again!