Free ebooks on Amazon every day !

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Happyflowerlady • Apr 9, 2013.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love that Amazon has books for free every day, and on any subject you may want to read about. You will need an amazon account, and then go to the Kindle bookstore, and download the free kindle app if you don't already have a kindle. Then, you can do a search for any subject you want to read about, flowers, recipes, etc., and have it search by price low to high. The free books will be first.
    Amazon changes which books are free every day, so you have to keep checking back for new ones that you may want to read. I have built my whole gardening library using free ebooks, and you can even loan them out to friends and family. It is another wonderful service from Amazon. If you have Amazon Prime, there are many more books and movies you can read or watch for free besides.

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The Kindle Marketplace on Amazon does have some really great free Kindle books. There's a top Kindle's books, free and paid.
    I don't have a Kindle, but I do use the Kindle PC app to read Kindle books. I also have a nice collection of free books.

I used to be a member of Amazon Prime. I was able to check out Kindle books for a limited time.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hmm, that's cool. But for my reading needs, I just use 10000+ free ebooks download which is a free app at the Google Play Store. It had thousands of pocket books available for free download. The app functions both as a download portal and an ebook reader. One a book is downloaded, it could be saved to the phone for offline reading. I have downloaded excellent ebooks like goosebumps series, Harry Potter, The Da Vinci Code, The Vow, and a lot more.

4. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't know that, thanks! I've followed links to free books there, but I had no idea it was a regular thing. I'll definitely check that out!

5. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am glad that you are trying out the amazon free ebooks. I really like that the selection changes all the time, so there are always new ones to find and read.
    This might be off topic, but I just have to tell you that I love your llama avatar picture ! I used to have a llama' and they are just so much fun, and I know that mine would have been looking out the window just like the one in the picture you have. He used to love to come in the house, and just laid right down on the rug like an enormous dog. They whine, and one day , the phone company had called me, and I was trying to talk to the lady, and that llama was right there and kept whining. I am sure that lady wondered what was going on, and I was barely keeping from laughing every time that he did it !

6. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    Have not noticed there are free books. Would like to check it. Thanks!

7. XOHum

XOHumMember

Threads:
    What a good news . Can't wait to check it.

8. notafish

notafishNew Member

Threads:
    Do they have niche targeted ebooks that they give away or are they just general? I love free stuff but only if it is what I need. If not it is completely useless. I wish amazon will give out Internet marketing ebooks that contains good information. And are the ebooks from publishers or the users? Like some users make their own ebooks and give it out for free. How many downloads do they get per day for the average ebook.

9. limcid

limcidActive Member

Threads:
    Hey, thanks for the tip! I hope they have genuinely free books because a lot of sites that offer free ebooks tend to be offering books that are readily available from the Gutenburg Project (free out-of-copyright, classics, etc.). I'll definitely check it out.

10. BargainPhoenix

BargainPhoenixMember

Threads:
    One of the things that made me fall in love with my Kindle Fire was finding all the books amazon gives away for free. I purchased my first book but I have about 30 or more titles in my library that were free. Very interesting titles and stories. Some right up my alley. Books I wish I could find when I'm willing to spend money. The last time I went searching through their free books there were over 55 thousand titles. You'll find up and coming authors with very recent releases along with classic books you can find free just about anywhere else. If there is one type of book I got a little sick of seeing were the vampire themed YA novels. So overdone. I trust Amazon reviewers for the most part. I use a combo of the star system and summary when choosing my books for kindle.