Free ebooks on Amazon

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Happyflowerlady • Sep 10, 2013.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Every day, Amazon lists some of its book available for free. To take advantage of this offer, you will need an amazon account, and either own a kindle, or download the kindle app to your computer or iPad.
    Free books change every day, so you need to check often, and get the ones you are interested in, right away, while they are free !

Then, just check the kindle library often, search by price, and the topic you want to read about, and the free books will come up first, then the 99 cent ones, and so on.
    Here is one that is about saving money, and it is free TODAY ONLY !

2. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    So if i "get" the ebook that is free, will i be able to read it later, or is it just free for the day and then i have to pay it if i didn't finished up reading?

3. Katewon1

Katewon1Member

Threads:
    If you download it to your Kindle it is on there. It doesn't get taken away. I have gotten a lot of free books for my Kindle. Another way to get free books on your Kindle is go to the "Kindle Store" directly on your Kindle. Next go to the bestsellers, or Top 100, I forget what it is called. From there you can go to "Top 100 Free". That's where I usually find my free books. Once you get it on your Kindle, it's yours.

4. Orchidea

OrchideaNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you so much for the tip, Happyflowerlady. I am an avid reader, and who does not love a good book for free? But I must ask, is this available for all members of Amazon? I live in Sweden, for example, so can I still get books for free?