Free Exercise Videos Online?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by SEA81 • May 23, 2012.

1. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    I gave up my cable last month and one of the things I miss the most is exercise videos on demand. There were all kinds of great things. I have a few DVDs but not nearly the collection they have. Anyway, I've found a few full length exercise videos on YouTube, but I was wondering if anyone knows of other places where you can watch full or longer videos for exercise online?

2. Ja'cobeC

Ja'cobeCMember

Threads:
    I think the best place for exercise videos is YouTube. You said you looking for full videos but YouTube has full videos on there. In the pass 3 month I loss 30lbs doing HIIT workout from YouTube.

3. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Youtube will be your only choice. If you want some more extra videos, then I guess you will really have to buy them. If you search the web and go to other sites that says they have a free workout video, you will find out that it is also copied from youtube or they have also put it in youtube so just go directly to youtube.

4. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    You were missing much. Exercise videos on Demand was cancelled on all cable carriers in November of last year.

5. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    wow I never thought of getting exercise videos on youtube. Thanks for that tip, I am on my way now to check that out! If I find one I like I can download it at Keepvid.com and keep it on my computer for whenever. NIce.

6. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    Any of the video sharing sites you should be able to find these types of videos. With some of them, though, you have to be careful because you may put in some words to search and get a totally different response then what you wanted!

7. Ja'cobeC

Ja'cobeCMember

Threads:
    The best place to find full length videos is Youtube. I found a lot of videos which helped me to lose weight and get in shape. When you say full how long you trying to find a video?

8. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Sorry, but I'm on board with the YouTube suggestion, too. I know you're already looking there, but I can't think of any other sites that are going to offer much. Keep in mind that you don't necessarily need to find full length videos, though. Put several of your favorite moves together into a playlist and let them play back to back, for example, and you've created your own workout that won't get as boring.

9. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the playlist idea! I used to do that several years ago, but I really didn't think of it this time!

10. siriusboi

siriusboiMember

Threads:
    Youtube is the only practical and cost effective way to search free exercise videos online. I usually use Youtube to look up my exercise routines. Try looking up Scott Herman Fitness. He has an awesome youtube channel with different exercises for different muscle groups. I have been using his workouts lately.

11. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    Try

. Casey's the most fun trainer on the four corners of the Internet. You can also try

. They have links to free workout videos. :)

12. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    You could also potentially visit online health magazines...some have areas where you can download full workouts. Sites like Shape, Womens Health and/or Mens Health. Those are offline magazines that do offer downloads to readers...there may be purely online magazine options as well. Worth giving it a shot. It differs in different countries though, I have found.

Although, it is pretty hard to beat what YouTube has to offer....

13. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    YouTube, WomensHealth and MensHealth in my opinion are the best pages for this. They offer great workouts and free videos on how to execute them correctly.

14. Declan

DeclanBanned

Threads:
    Hi Sea,
    YouTube is the best source to get exercise videos. Just spend some time on internet and you will find tons of exercises videos on YouTube. You can find specific body parts exercise video also and before following exercises video I will advice you to consult some expert or fitness trainer.