"free" Fashion Jewelry

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by thatnewmommy • Sep 11, 2015.

1. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    They say it's free and that you just pay shipping, but you pay shipping for EVERY ITEM. To me, at least, that's technically not free because I know most companies can fit more than one thing in a box and pay shipping per box or per weight.

The shipping fee is £3.99 per item if you're from the UK. £5.99 if the items are going to Europe and £7.99 for everyone else. It's a play on words but still something some may find interesting.

They are

. If anyone has bought from there I would love to read about the experience and items.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Just paying for shipping can get pricey if you have to pay for each item. I would have to see something I really like and see the value of the item if I had to pay for it and still pay for shipping. Thanks for the share.

3. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    I agree. I'm always saying some "free" things aren't really free. I sometimes also question the quality of things when they're "free". Don't get me wrong. I've bought 50 cents bangles. But they were fun plastic bangles with ribbon and I've had them for over two years already. But the shipping with this company comes out to about $13 for me and...idk exactly the quality of what I'd be getting.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think since you have to pay for the cost of the shipping, the label of "free" is deceptive in this sense. I think I would look online for a coupon or promo code that allows the shipping to actually be free. This is the only way you would really be getting totally no cost shipping. I have never used or heard of the site free Jewelry.You could also contact them and find out how you could get reduced shipping charge