Free Food Pouches

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by janemariesayed • Nov 3, 2016.

1. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    4500 free food pouches are being given away by Piccolo. I think these ones are a yummy raspberry flavor. Just go to this link and fill out the form to claim your free sample baby food pouch. 100% organic all natural ingredients.

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I have visited the site and found that its for UK residents only. I wish someone can come forward to present freebies and giveaways which have an international face. I have this feeling that you can only get a sample if you fill a short survey so that they can assess your demographics. It would not make sense to give a sample to someone who is not a potential buyer.

3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I wish I was able to get on this deal but not available in my country. I could really use those for my daughter in these tough times. I always come across on deals that aren't available for me which is very sad.

4. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    Sorry that the deals were not available in your country. I will try to find some that are available internationally but cannot promise, if I see any I will post them on this forum so you can then hopefully get them.