Free Forumcoins

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Decentlady • Feb 9, 2017.

1. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    For forumcoin users, there is a newly introduced forumcoin Faucet (first time ever) from where one can claim forumcoins every 5 minutes without any captcha!

This can't get any simpler. Find it here:

2. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    @Decentlady@Decentlady Thanks for sharing this news. I have been using the forum called "ForumCoin" for quite a long time now. Even though I am not so active there nowadays and always make it a point to visit the site once in two days. We get very useful tips about online earning from this site.

I have gone through the FAQs and it is really straightforward and simple. But I failed to find out how much does one captcha entry worth for, I mean by solving a captcha how many ForumCoins will be credited to your account. Hope one ForumCoin is equal to $0.015.

3. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    There is no captcha in ForumCoins. You get a credit for every post you have written and for every reaction or comment you may leave to a particular topic currently posted or of previous post. There is a designated number of ForumCoins for every section you may participate.

#3Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2017
  4. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you so much for informing me about this. It is actually quite an easy way to earn some quick ForumCoins. I've used it quite a bit now. I'll try and develop a program using Python that will automatically click the button every 5 minutes, that way it would be a lot more effective and an easy way to make money

5. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    Pardon me, I don't think it's worth to spend our time for free ForumCoins as the value of FC we get is not that much encouraging. You get 0.11 ForumCoin for each click and one FC is equal to $.0.015. That means for every click you are going to get $.0016 or something like that. I would not do it every five minutes to earn this money. This will not even pay for the data I need to spend for a visit!

6. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the share @Decentlady@Decentlady. I've been a member of ForumCoin for quite some time. I remember signing up last year but been inactive since I got busy. I wonder if my account is still okay. And yes I believe the pay out is too low compared to other Forum posting websites so I will still look for an alternative :)

7. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    @Jasmin Cottontail@Jasmin Cottontail the site is slow. The faucet however is effortless I feel. I love the site for they are legit and friendly.