Free Fries & Drink with Arby's Smokehouse Brisket

Discussion in Coupons started by mythman • May 8, 2014.

1. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    Go to

to get your coupon (if you can print one up ... I don't have a printer, but I bet you could get a 'coupon-code' from `em if you asked real nice---which I don't have time to do right now ... c`est la vie!)

I STILL couldn't tell you what COMEDY CENTRAL (maybe Jon Stewart, maybe Stephen Colbert) has against Arby's, but Stewart has called it "The Sean Hannity of Fast-Food Restaurants." :p

I don't know how many words I've written here, and don't particularly care; but I'm afraid that admin will throw it away if I don't have the minimum required, so I will blah-blah-blah (about the reason why I'm blah-blah-blahing), in order to tell you of this good-good deal!

2. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I actually tried the smokehouse brisket sandwich at Arby's. I was surprised by how good it was. I don't eat there often, but not for any particular reason. I just never really think about Arby's anymore for some reason when there are so many other places around. They are the only place that offers curly fries, though, and I love those things. Hardee's used to have them too, but not anymore...I wonder why?

Anyway, thanks for the tip. I would love to go snag free fries with one of these tasty sandwiches. Yummmy. I wonder if I can talk BF into going this weekend?