Free games online

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Konstantina • Apr 28, 2012.

1. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    Hi everyone! I always play games online when I have free time. It just makes me relax. I have used many sites and found the best to be Bigfishgames.com. It has no ads and no interruptions which was always the case with other sites. I have also bought a game for my niece recently, paid easy through Paypal and got many credits after that. They have great customer care. If you like it and you want to buy things, keep in mind that it has sales very often and they are announced. You can then get your game for a very low price, so just wait for that.

2. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    Yes, I know Bigfishgames.com very well. They have very high quality games. Some of the games have won awards. There are some free ones, and the paid ones are awesome too. I got my mom some observation games there, that she loves. Good one, cheers.

3. psufootball

psufootballMember

Threads:
    Yeah, I have some games from Bigfishgames.com. There installation is annoying and full of adware though.

4. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    I love in my free time play online games because make me very relaxed and it's a funny moment. My favorite site for playing is flashgames.

5. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    I usually play games online first, like the ones from Big Fish or Play First to get the feel of them first. If I like them, I usually buy them to play on my PC. Big Fish usually offers good discounts, too.

6. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    If you haven't already, check steam! They have a lot of different sales and they do it nearly every day. There is always a deal available on steam, even if you're just a casual gamer! Games like Bejeweled and the like are already on steam and there a few nice games that play similarly. They do have some free games but more often than not, they're MMORPGS, which probably isn't your style.

7. MEGATRUCK

MEGATRUCKMember

Threads:
    Gaikai is a pretty cool service that lets you instantly stream game demos in your browser using Java. It's a great and easy way to test out retail games to see if you want to buy them.

If you want FULL free games, I would suggest Kongregate. They have a ton of great flash games with achievements to boot. Don't try interacting with the community in the chats though - they can be a weird bunch (and I know from experience).

8. nahid2012

nahid2012New Member

Threads:
    I like to play free game on online. I already play angry birds, mafia ware and more

9. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    have you tried playing games at newgrounds.com? I think their games are cool especially for teens. They also have games that is for adults only so you might check that as well. I have never played there for a while now but everytime I have free time I really take time to visit and check for any new games in there.

10. violino

violinoMember

Threads:
    Bigfish Games are the best! A lot of them and really good.
    But there are typical online games as well on Facebook for example. Or I like to play the Settlers online (try to google, I know only the Polish site, but there are English servers as well).

11. MEGATRUCK

MEGATRUCKMember

Threads:
    Newgrounds is a little iffy. They have a ton of content that is rated at a very mature level. They also have a lot of submissions that aren't very good, either.

12. Zaturo

ZaturoMember

Threads:
    I'm an old time newgrounds user. There are so many flash games and videos out there that I don't think anyone will be able to play them all in all of their life. You could try though. :)

13. Syd Arthur

Syd ArthurNew Member

Threads:
    I like to play Wolfenstien enemy terretory online, its a free interactive first person shoot em up with many different servers running different maps. I also like playing old zx spectrum games as I had a spectrum 48k home computer when I was a kid. All of the games can be played at zxspectrum.net for free!

14. Zaturo

ZaturoMember

Threads:
    Oh! I should probably mention that onlive.com is another site where you can play modern games for free, and not just flash games, either! Hahha, another one would be games by Jagex, like Runescape.

15. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    I have to agree with you, BigFishGames is by far the best I've found, especially since the games are such high quality! The web games and the download games both seem to be made in exactly the same way - to the highest standards and I just love that.

16. husstopher

husstopherMember

Threads:
    I like to go to Pogo.com because its just relaxing and you can chat with other people while playing with them.

17. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you love tennis, try out

- a free online tennis/rpg with a great established community. If you would like a free online game that even your kids would enjoy, try out

18. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have played a couple of games from Big Fish Games before. They were quite ok. But the games that I like the most are the ones that they sell on Steam, but the free ones that they offer there, I haven't tried them out yet.

19. outdoorgal

outdoorgalMember

Threads:
    Glad to find this thread, very old thread, but there still may be folks around that love bigfishgames. I user their site often, mostly for the 1-hour trial on Hidden Object games, and to purchase. I was on this site to see if I could find any coupons for games. If anyone see's this and knows of any coupons, please let me know. BF prices are low anyway, so I don't know about coupon availability;) Hope to hear from someone that plays these types of games:) Denise

20. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I've played a few bigfish games before and the games were really fun. Most of the best games are not for free though so that's really a big bummer for me. I think I've paid a game in bigfish mainly because i couldn't find a free version of it online. Most games are actually available for download for free if you're just patient enough to look for it. Anyways, BigFish games are good and really enjoyable. :p