Free Giftcards

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by ProNine • Nov 2, 2015.

1. ProNine

ProNineMember

Threads:
    Hello everyone,
    I know that everyone likes to save money, use coupons, and such. As we might all know, we live in a world of technology, and it would be somewhat odd to not own a smartphone. Nonetheless, if you don't, it's totally fine. However, if you own a phone, then I have great news for you. If you head to Freemyapps.com, you'll be able to download apps, earn credit, and cash them out for a big variety of gift cards. The best part is that you don't need a lot of credit and there are some apps with really high amounts of points. Sometimes, I was able to earn 1 dollar worth by simply downloading two or three apps and running them for 30 seconds each.
    Have fun and enjoy earning!

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is what I told someone who said they wouldn't buy a smartphone because they have no use for such phones. This happens to be but one way to profit from your smartphone. It's no all about calling people or "whatsapping." Smartphone apps can earn you rewards you can redeem for gift cards or cash.

Some apps you should download and install if you haven't:

- Ibotta
    - Shopkick
    - Receipt Hog
    - iPoll
    - Loot!
    - Ebates.
    - Iconzoomer

And many more . . .

3. TheLovingLeah

TheLovingLeahActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for reminding me about Free My Apps! I forgot I should be doing that too. WHAFF is pretty good too. I have cashed out a few times with it. I need to get back into doing that on my phone. I will download Ibotta as well as Shopkick when I go out. I forgot about Receipt Hog too. I need to find some more apps like all of those to do too.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sadly, not everyone has the money for a smartphone and to keep up with the service plans, They arent that cheap... I only use them periodically as I can afford them, if I could make enough money on apps to pay for the phone that would be fantastic, it hasn't worked so far though, but I will add more apps on the one I have now.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've tried some of these before but I tend to lose interest or attention after a while because the buildup to payout is so slow. It might just be for me though since I am not a US resident and the offers for me might be less or lower paying, but I agree that these programs are great and I do partake in phone other similar programs as well that I use for just some extra pocket money. I know a lot of people tend to brush off these uses of programs but I personally would rather have that extra cash rather than none.

6. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I think right now I am addicted to finding and downloading apps that save me money or make me money. I was using one app that I had cashed out but never received my gift cards from. Emailed them twice and they never got back with me. Glad I didn't spend any money on it. I love the Perk apps. I have cashed out several times and was able to pay for half of my christmas purchases with the gift cards from them. ShopKick is a good one is you go to the stores enough. I will have to check out free my apps.

7. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    I love the Receipt Hog app, Perk app(Word Search) and the Swagbucks app to earn money. I've never heard of My Free Apps, I'll have to check them out.

8. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately, most of these types of apps are for US residents only. But there are some that offer rewards for international users. Just search rewards on the app store and you're good to go. I've downloaded some but have yet to try them. I'm hoping to earn some side money from them.

9. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing this and also the everyone who shared some list of other apps that we can download to earn credits and cash out. I personally haven't done this, at least not on my phone so i'll definitely download them as soon as i can!

10. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    My husband and I buy our iPhones a generation old from my husband's cousin and his wife. We currently have 5s's, that we paid $250 for - for both. They came with several cases as well.

We also use a month-to-month prepaid plan that gives us all the talk and text we need, as well as enough Data to never run out for the month. My husband's plan is $50 a month. Mine is $30.

I used to be skeptical as well, about smartphones and the high fees. But there is a way to do everything cheaper and equally effectively.

I easily make $30 a month in money-savings apps. EASILY. (Right now I average closer to $70.)

So I urge you to keep your options open.

11. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I want to try to buy a better smartphone, because some of the apps, I could make the most money on are unavailable to me, because of my phone model. There are lots of apps, I would download, that say they can't put the lastest version on my phone. I might try to buy one online, and bring it to tracfone, my current carrier, as they have a bring your own device plan.