Free Handheld Food Vacuum

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Budget Diva • Apr 16, 2012.

1. Budget Diva

Budget DivaNew Member

Threads:
    This deal is so big, I had to out it here! Right now Target has a FoodSaver Handheld Food Vacuum for $19.44-19.49. Target has a coupon for ten dollars off, that you can pair with ten dollars off any Foodsaver product to get it free! When you get to Coupons dot com, use the zip code 77477 to view the coupon. Now you can be ready for fall crops and hunting season, with your own Foodsaver!

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, I have been wanting to get one of these for a long time. Hey, I can afford free! Thanks for posting this. I am off to go get my coupons right now!

3. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    With all the food droppings the lazy people in my house like to leave about, this is a necessity for me, thanks :)

4. Budget Diva

Budget DivaNew Member

Threads:
    I am just glad I found this deal to share with everyone! My mom bought a food vacuum and did not think she would actually use it. Turns out it is invaluable to her now, because her boyfriend hunts and she grows a garden. I hope everyone can score this deal, because the Coupons dot com site always has their good coupons run out quickly.