Free is a very good price for food.

Discussion in Food & Drink started by goodselfme • May 15, 2012.

1. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    Ihop is easily accessible by going to the ihop website ihop.com to register. Sign up and when your birthday comes around you will get a free birthday meal. Remember Ihop serves breakfast all hours so even if it is 5PM after work on your special day. Go get your free meal.

2. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this, seems like a cool tip for the members of DPF who are from the United States. I have some important questions... That you know of, does this site have any type of check for multiple registrations? For example, couldn't you register again and again and go in everyday for a free meal?

3. beckyv1265

beckyv1265Active Member

Threads:
    Many places offer a free meal on your Birthday. You could head to IHOP for breakfast then the Golden Corral for lunch and have Chineese for at the Hibachi grill for dinner. Hehehehe. Stay Fat my friend. lol

4. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    Wait, seriously? Dang, never knew that. My birthday passed exactly a month ago, too, so now I have to wait eleven more months. But in the meantime, I'll try looking for a couple other places that'll offer some free food when my birthday comes around again...

5. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Check with your favorite restaurants and sign up for their newsletters. Check to see if they have birthday clubs. You will be surprised by what you can get for free on your birthday. Every year I get a free shake from Del Taco, Jack in the Box and a free burger at Red Robbin. I haven't redeemed a lot of the coupons (who can eat two shakes in a day?) but sometimes they don't expire until a week after your bday.

6. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you! My birthday is in 3 months :p

7. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Indeed the best things in life are free! Thanks for sharing this and I would also tell this to my friends who are about to celebrate their birthdays!

8. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I live near an Ihop! I'm so signing up for this...

Starbucks will also give you a free coffee on your birthday, and Cold Stone gives you a BOGOF coupon.

9. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    Most of the registrations require name, address, phone number, date of birth and then the computer address to print the coupon out at home. There is little room for anyone to do multiple registrations unless you have all the data to gain access to another account. These restaurants bank on you, the birthday person, to come in with at least another person. That is why and how they can afford to give you a free meal. Some drinks are extra, so find out before you order just in case you think it is all free.