Free iTunes Songs for the 4th of July

Discussion in Expired Deals started by bargainbabe • Jun 22, 2012.

1. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:

With this link, you can get free iTunes songs just in time for July 4. I checked out some of the songs and they are pretty good. It also gives you info on how to get to some of the Neat concerts this summer. I checked it out and it's legit - no strings attached. I hope you enjoy the songs!

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    That's pretty cool and I can always afford free. ;)
    I checked the playlist but don't recognize any of them. I'm pretty old so that is probably why! I'll pass this along to my kids, they will probably know of this music much better than I would.
    Nice share!

3. siriusboi

siriusboiMember

Threads:
    Nice! Thanks for this awesome link. Now, I don't have to constantly download from youtue and convert it to mp3 which takes too much of my precious time.I will capitalize on this freebie and see what kind of music I could possibly get. Thanks again!

4. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I just checked it and I don;t really like the songs in the playlist but since they are free then I would definitely grab them. Could we download all of them or we are only allowed to download just one song?

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will be sharing the link with my friend and family.

6. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    The entire playlist is free. You just have to have iTunes (which is a free download if you don't have it). It's a good playlist for your iPod, iPad, or laptop/desktop computer. The playlist is around 10 songs. I recognized the Iver song. It features songs that are in all the July festivals this year.

7. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    I think this is only for the US, in Canada we right now, last time I checked have 69cent Canada Day Songs.

If this is INTL, please let me know, cause I didn't see it!

8. youtubedomination

youtubedominationMember

Threads:
    Thanks for the share, although the playlist is pre-determined for you, there were a couple of songs worth listening to.

[​IMG]

I think the offer is international, I'm in Canada and I was able to download the songs from iTunes.