Free Kit Kat Chunky

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by savetoday • Apr 19, 2012.

1. savetoday

savetodayMember

Threads:

Sorry about the late posting for this - looks like you only have tomorrow to grab one.

It's 500 a day, being given away in the morning, so check every so often.

I'm not a fan of Peanut Butter - so you've got one less person to compete with already!

2. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I'm trying - and failing - to imagine what a peanut butter flavoured Kit Kat would taste like. At the risk of sounding jingoistic, I have to say that Kit Kat is an intrinsically British brand, while peanut butter is synonymous with America. Which twisted mind came up with the idea of combining the two? I can't believe it will enhance either the Special Relationship, or Kit Kat's reputation. Some things should never even be considered, and peanut butter flavoured Kit Kats is at the top of the list.

3. psufootball

psufootballMember

Threads:
    Is it bad that I've never even heard of these before?

4. Zacko

ZackoExpert

Threads:
    Please, dear God, why don't they bring these to the states? I used to have these all the time as a child, when I lived in Canada.

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Dang, I missed it. My son LOVES chocolate and peanut butter together. He has been a huge Reeses fan since he was two. He has never had one of these so I guess I will have to buy him one now.