Free LEGO Mini Model Build for Kids at LEGO Stores on April 3rd

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by pambeacher • Mar 30, 2012.

1. pambeacher

pambeacherActive Member

Threads:
    Check out the new Lego Mini Model Build!!! Kids ages 6 to 14 can visit their local LEGO store on April 3rd starting at 5 p.m. and learn how to build a LEGO Mini Model Duck. The best part is the kids get to keep the LEGOS. This offer is valid while supplies last, so if this interests you be sure to get their early.

2. Nanatracyann

NanatracyannNew Member

Threads:
    Excellent, a Lego Store just opened up at Mayfair Mall by Milwaukee Wisconsin. It is about 45 minutes from here, but we will be making the trip for sure. My son loved Lego's and still does. He could make a jet airplane when he was only 3 years old. I hate that they have a age limit, but it is understandable at the same time. I think kids are so advanced with everything today! Thank you!

3. JenVarsity

JenVarsityMember

Threads:
    I was so excited to see this. My daughter would have LOVED it...but we still do not have a store here in Wisconsin. And then I also read the restrictions...

Monthly Mini Model Build!
    One day each month, children ages 6 to 14 are invited to come to the LEGO Store and learn how to build a special LEGO model - then take that model home, for free! Check with your local Store for date and time - dates vary by country.

I wish anyone who has a LEGO store near them luck and fun!

4. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    This is excellent, because it's available in stores in the UK, the USA, and also Germany, so lots of children will get the chance to take part in this. I can understand the age restriction - it's a sort of workshop, and while children under 6 may be able to build models on their own, would they be able to follow instructions to build a specific model? The stores have to keep the experience a happy one for all concerned, and some younger children may get upset and frustrated if they failed to make the model.