Free Makeup Brush!

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Saundra Jackson • May 27, 2016.

1. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    Hi girls, I saw this offer and I usually don't trust those things, but this.. I don't know, seems legit for me. I was wondering to ask your opinion. I want to try this, maybe I get that makeup brush, seems good to me! I only have to pay shipping 4 and something... I don't remember.

So girls, what do you think?

2. Sealpikachu

SealpikachuMember

Threads:
    Did you get yours already? I really want to believe this since I am jsut getting into make up myself. However, it seems to good to be true. Do report back once yours arrives though! I'd be happy to order once I'm sure it's legit!

3. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    Nope! I ordered this yesterday.. I only paid for shipping $4.95 . So now I have to wait. (I don't like waiting) :DI let you now when my brush arrives!
    Also, I see that somehow my link is broken whoops (Newbie!;)) :(

4. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    UPDATE!

you asked if I already get my brush.. And finally I can say YES it came.
    Actually I got it yesterday, but I wanted to to try it before I post it here. So I just finished my everyday makeup and I can say , this brush is Amazing. So soft and I was able to put my foundation with ease and without any streaks at all! My face is so smooth and flawless, because brush helps to cover all those little blemishes.

I really didn't expected much for this offer and this brush, but now I can say, I Got amazing high end makeup brush only for shipping cost.. that was..hmmm....4.90 and something. 4.95 to be exact.

I never use those cheap ebay brushes ever again, and I never apply my foundation with fingers.

Here is little picture of my brush too . :) I just love it!

Attached Files:

5. Sealpikachu

SealpikachuMember

Threads:
    It does look super pretty! Thank you for following up with the post, I might order one for myself now. Do you know if they ship outside of USA?

6. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    Sorry, but I don't know that..

7. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I am leery about companies that I am not familiar with that will give me free items, and don't cover the shipping cost. I never heard of this company. I would rather buy in the store unless it was a company that I am acquainted with. I get a lot of free samples from companies and all of them usually cover the cost. I would be thinking what is the catch with this one.

8. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    That's totally right , I used my real email, so now I have a lot of spam mails from them ( and I mean A LOT) lol :p So I suggest NOT to use your real Email !!