[UK Only] Free Marmite Pack

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Theo • Sep 4, 2017.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You either love it or hate it, but Marmite is a great vegetarian savoury spread and they have 250,000 sample packs to give away. I think they will be the Handy plastic breakfast tub sizes 16g, but if you haven't tried it it's worth doing so. Personally I love it, plus it's great as a stock for cooking. Fill out the form with your email and address from this link.

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    It is terrible tasting as a spread for toast which it is marketed as but it is a great soy sauce replacement for people with soy allergy. If you want to try recipes with soy sauce but want to remove the soy sauce due to allergies. It is a great replacement.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    I was literally about to post this freebie because I thought a lot of people would enjoy this. I signed up for the freebie yesterday so hopefully, the free sample should come in the next few days. Even though it is a small 16g sample, it's a freebie and I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate it. I love it on my toast, although slightly spread and not a lot of it on my toast. Can't wait for it to come to me :D