Free Meals at IHOP

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by hunysukle • May 10, 2012.

1. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    You can actually get a free meal when you sign up for the Pancake Revolution (

). Plus, they give you a free meal on your one year anniversary from joining the Pancake Revolution.

2. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    Aw, man! If ever I'd be able to go to the States, IHOP is one of the first places I'd go to! I've always seen such good reviews for IHOP.

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    This is going to sound lame but I'm getting married tomorrow by the court and we were hoping to go eat somewhere simple, low key and take it slow - this is perfect. I think i'll sneak into a booth with my new hubby and share a stack of hot cakes. My daughter will be happy in my womb.

4. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:

A Pancake Revolution??? Sign me up for that. VIVA LA PANCAKES!!!!

Yeah, I know that's a bit overboard, but you said revolution so...lol. Anyway, thanks for the share. I know myself personally and a few friends will put this to great use.

5. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Hey, this is my favorite place for breakfast. I will be signing up for that one also. I am so happy that they have VIVA LA LICIOUS Pancakes and all my favorite topping. Myself and my friend will have a LA LICIOUS time there this weekend. I love those delicious toppings and the whip cream is the icing on the cake for me.

6. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    I'll probably sign up for this later, maybe in the summer when I have free time to go into iHop in the mornings to get free food.

7. xtinguish

xtinguishNew Member

Threads:
    Wow thanks for sharing. There's actually an ihop near me, and they do have the best pancakes so I'll definitely take advantage of this! Thanks for sharing :D

8. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    They are also giving a customer card, and they punch your card after every meal. When you have 100 points you get a free meal too. I think its like 1 point per $1 spent. I like whipping it out when I am in a group to score all those points.....They add up quicker than you think.

9. MEGATRUCK

MEGATRUCKMember

Threads:
    I rarely go to IHOP, but I might try it once. Not too interested though, considering Steak N' Shake has all you can eat pancakes for only $4 every morning.

10. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    This is spectacular! I am going to IHOP tomorrow for the very first time. We finally got one put in nearby about 15 minutes away. I am using this coupon. Thanks!