Free Mist Twist 2 Liter At Kroger

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by rainhero • May 20, 2016.

1. rainhero

rainheroNew Member

Threads:
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned here before, but every friday on Kroger's website they offer what they call a Free Friday download that you can only load on Friday and usually lasts for about 1-2 weeks on your Kroger plus card. In order to get the coupon for the free item you must attach it to your physical or digital Kroger plus card via their website or possibly their app if they have one.

This weeks Free Friday download is a 2 liter Mist Twist or Diet Mist Twist. Go claim yours today!

Link:

Like I said, I don't know if anyone has posted this before so I apologize if it has, but I did want to share this if not.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, that is one nice thing about Kroger. I used it last week. It was simpy a small chocolate bar though..and not a very good one. I would have rather had the Twist soda. I wish I lived closer to a Kroger. They have all the good things it seems. Our Food Lion store would not have that. I got one free thinng from them the whole time they have been opened...unless you count the loaf of bread I got on their first day...Whoop Ti Do!

3. rainhero

rainheroNew Member

Threads:
    Oh you must have gotten the Lindt Chocolate Bar. I expected it to be better than it was because their truffles are pretty good. But I had the caramel one and it didn't taste like caramel at all, and that was why I picked it. I like caramel and it failed me, lol.

LOL, one free loaf of bread out of all the time they've been open, they should be ashamed for not sharing a bit more. I went to an Asian grocery store when they first opened and they gave every customer a bag of shrimp chips which I don't like, but after that they also never gave anything free again.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    This deal reminds me of the Safeway stores. If you have their store card, you can download coupons and also a free item they offered every week. I got some really nice items when I was a part of their program. Unfortunately, they don't have any Safeway stores in my area I now live.