Free Month Of Office 365

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by H.C. Heartland • Aug 3, 2016.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    For Outlook users, Microsoft is offering one month free of their Office 365 application. You get many free apps included with it, up to 5 users permitted for Mac and PC, 1 TB of Cloud Drive storage (I know mine is full and I could use the extra), office apps for phones and tablets, and 60 free Skype minutes per month. You have to sign up for Microsoft (or have a hotmail address) in order to get the link to the site. Here is the Outlook link for the application is you want to check it out:

2. barginrocks

barginrocksMember

Threads:
    There are plenty of office 365 alternatives available for common users, compare to the paying service, nobody would like to try unless they have to.

3. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Do you have any links you could share with other options? I would also like to have something that lasts more than one month but am unaware of what those programs might be. Thanks.

4. barginrocks

barginrocksMember

Threads:
    Actually I use kingsoft, which is the same with office 365 for personal usage and it is totally free.

5. Jan Koluvsky

Jan KoluvskyNew Member

Threads:
    wow its good info.now i can try it before buy.
    Thanks[​IMG][​IMG]

#5Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  6. barginrocks

barginrocksMember

Threads:
    Actually you do not need to pay for normally usage, only if you need it for business purpose or need to download PPT templates etc then you need to pay.