Free Movies On Showbox

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by kjonesm1 • Feb 17, 2015.

1. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    Showbox is my single favorite app. It is a free movie app that basically has any movie you can think of, even ones in theaters. You can't download it through the play store and it is only available for Android. Here is the link to download it if you want to check it out:

2. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    Is this similar to Crackle? I have more experience with that app but it sounds pretty similar. The only difference seems to be Crackle is more about older movies than the ones out in theaters now. Also, there seems to be some original content.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Does it have a good and wide array of available movies? Since it's totally free, I think I'm going to check that out.

4. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A few people, now, have told me that they use Showbox, and have told me that I need to install it. The only problem is that I have heard that it is illegal, and secondly my Windows phone is not compatible with the application.

It's totally free, and they have a wide range of TV shows and movies. When a new episode of a TV shows comes out, Showbox automatically has it is, which is very convenient.