Free My Little Pony Welcome Pack

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by kingcool52 • Aug 26, 2017.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    This freebie is great for anyone with young daughters who are huge fans of the popular children's TV show, My Little Pony. All they have to do is register on the My Little Pony website. They will have to enter your email address and you will get an email to your account asking to verify their account. Once you do, you can enter your address into the site and they will send you an awesome welcome pack for your daughter to enjoy.

Get it here:

2. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Though my kids don't watch the Tv show, they have a few of My Little Pony toys and I am sure they will like this too. I will need to find out if this offer is available for International members. If the welcome pack is in digital format, hopefully we will be able to join.

Thanks for sharing.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    There was a slight issue with signing up for the welcome pack so you might have to wait a while before you are able to request one. I did email them a while back when I posted this thread and they said they would look into the issue but haven't got back to me since. I just tried to request it now and it still seems to have a technical issue. It won't let me change permissions for the child's account which means they cannot request the welcome pack. It's a shame really. Hope they can fix the issue quickly.

4. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have a daughter but my big brother who is in the military is a big fan of this. Believe it or not this series have a huge adult male fanbase. I heard even Bill Clinton are huge fans of it. I might lie about having a daughter and see if I can get this starter pack.