Free offers on Facebook

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by jleadbet • Jan 22, 2013.

1. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I've noticed a lot of freebies on Facebook if I like a products page. Does anyone do this? I was wondering if they fill your timeline with a bunch of advertising, or if it's minimal advertising and worth it to get a free sample.

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't even know they had this on facebook i never seen it

3. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I do it a lot, to get coupons and such. If I feel I don't want to see updates, I either dislike them, or hide them.

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    No. I rarely even post anything on Facebook, and I'm so unlucky that I'd never win anything I participated in :p

5. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I rarely use Facebook. I did not now their are free offers on the site. I will see what I find. It would be great to receive free items or coupons.

6. laurelbell85

laurelbell85Member

Threads:
    I do in fact do these freebies that these places hand out. I have not been lucky enough to win anything, but I do have friends that HAVE won. It's pretty cool. A lot of restaurants are actually doing some pretty cool giveaways for Valentine's Day. It's always worth a shot, because you never know when that lucky person will be you. Also, you will never know if you have a shot unless you try.

7. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    I have never encountered any free offers on Facebook too. I guess it's because I limit the pages I choose to like. I usually encounter promos and job offers though but if ever I would encounter any post offering freebies in them, I'd research first on the legitimacy of the company or site offering it before I would accept the offer. :)

8. Jannatul Ferdous

Jannatul FerdousMember

Threads:
    I have never participated in such freebies, actually i dont like them as well. I want to add here that I didnt win anything ever also from such offers!

9. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen many of these postings. Actually they are ads, but the comments are usually filled with people complaining about not receiving the products. I just normally avoid any freebies and any sites.

10. Jannatul Ferdous

Jannatul FerdousMember

Threads:
    I am also agree with you on this.