Free One Year Magazine Subscription

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by H.C. Heartland • May 27, 2015.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I just signed up for 1 free year of magazine subscription to Shape magazine. The site that offers free and discounted subscriptions is called, 'Value Mags' and it came with many good reviews. My magazine has not arrived yet to confirm if it worked but I'm expecting it to come any day.

2. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    I love reading magazines and Shape is a good one. I hope it works for you. I live far away, so the shipping will probably cost more than the magazine would. I will still check out the site though, and appreciate you sharing.

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks so much for the heads up H. C. Heartland! I love reading magazines, and free ones are always welcome. I'll be sure to have a look and see if it's something that interests me. I take it it's to do with weight loss and staying in shape?

4. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Yes! Its one of my favorite magazines. I was really surprising to me that I could have it for one year free. They don't ask for your credit card information or anything so there are no hidden costs that I can tell. It is a health/fitness magazine more swaying towards a female audience, but even my husband has read some things in there he liked!

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's fantastic, H.C.Heartland! Idon't think I've heard of this magazine, but it sounds great! I hope it's available to me, and I'll try in a bit to see if I can get it. It's right up my street, and in these lean times, every little helps :) Thanks again for the heads up!