[Other] Free Product Testing

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Noreht • Apr 8, 2016.

1. Noreht

NorehtMember

Threads:
    As a South African I find it hard to get free products on the internet. Most offers are centered aroundNorth America and Europe, but I have been using

for close to four years now and they have provided me with some great products to test.

They require that you fill out a short product survey before testing and will then send you between 8 and 12 samples of the product for you and your friends to use. If you do request products for your friends you need to provide the site with their e-mails and HomeTester will then contact them for feedback on the product.

I have tested everything from laundry detergent to peanut butter. It is a great way to receive new products that are often not on the market yet and off course to get free products that you use every day.

2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This looks like an interesting site, and I'm surprised I've never heard of it. Thanks for sharing, I'm going to check into it. I'm in the United States, but I only belong to one product testing site, although I do test products for a few marketing and research companies on occasion.

3. Noreht

NorehtMember

Threads:
    Let me know how it goes i have tested loads of products or them and it is always a positive experience

4. Dilof

DilofMember

Threads:
    There's currently no products available to be tested, but I'll keep an eye on it to see if there are any at a later date. Thanks for this!

5. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks! I just signed up! I love product testing!

6. Noreht

NorehtMember

Threads:
    Only a pleasure. They send out an e-mail every time a product becomes available. They have one or two products a month so it is not a huge amount but the products are good quality and the samples are normally retail size to allow for decent testing. I once received 6 months worth of laundry detergent from them. They also have video reviews and weekly facebook competitions for reviews of products that are already on the market so look out for those as well.

7. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks alot. I have been clamouring for such positive news. I have done some research on freebie sites only to concluded that they are restricted to North America and some European countries. I have just visited the freebie site and admired their geographical spread. Though my country is not featured, I shall browse for 'sites like hometesterclub.com'.

8. Noreht

NorehtMember

Threads:
    Sorry to hear that your country is not covered. From what country are you? I find it annoying that countries outside of Europe and the US do not have the same resources. Maybe this is a business opportunity?

9. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing, @Noreht@Noreht :) I naively thought that as I'm right round the corner from you in Botswana, I may be in luck this time LOL It looks like a great site, but they has a specific set of eligible countries they've listed. Oh well, we can only hope it changes overs time and they add to that list of countries. I think I'd really enjoy something like that!

10. Noreht

NorehtMember

Threads:
    Sorry that you are not able to join as well. Hopefully they will expand soon to include Botswana as well. My fiancee actually has family up there and yes when you look on the world map you are just around the corner, but I live in Cape Town so that is like 2000km.

If you find any deals there that I can also jump on let me know. I will do the same if I see anything for your country.

11. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    @Noreht@Noreht I love to test products for companies. It’s really fun. I like to be a part to give my opinion to the new items that are coming to the market. I have tested so many things before. One of my favorite test products was a coffee maker. Not only was I able to test this coffee machine, but I was allowed to keep it too!

#11Apr 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2016
  12. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Small world, huh? My sister's actually married to a Cape Tonian. I live in the capital city, Gaborone so i may be a little closer to Cape Town than my sister and brother-in law. I've never been to Cape Town, and can't wait to go with them some day....I've heard fantastic stuff about it :)))

Yes absolutely, I'll let you know if I see anything you may benefit from. I'm sure we can both do really do well out of it if we look out for each other and swap ideas from time to time :)

13. Noreht

NorehtMember

Threads:

Thank you and yes I think it is key to making money online to have people that look out for you and that assist you as affiliates. I have started a few affiliate link swapping threads before and it works quiter well.

I made more than a dollar at

since yesterday so you might want to try them out for some extra cash as they are international.

P.S. Cape Town is awesome and you will really enjoy it I am sure.