Free radio stations

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Konstantina • Apr 28, 2012.

1. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    Hi everyone! Do any of you listen to free radio station online? Are you a loyal listener? Do you take part in blogs and discussions? I like to listen to a local radio station that offers many free tickets for restaurants and theatres. Of course you have to like them on fb, but it's not a big deal. I think it's best to get something in return and get to have a free night of entertainment

2. psufootball

psufootballMember

Threads:
    I listen to free internet radio custom music stations like Last.fm and Pandora.

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I used to listen to breakthrough radio until I discovered pandora.

4. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I usually listen to the UK BBC radio 1 online for free. Its a great channel, I love the balance between comedy / banter between the hosts, and good music. That is about the only one I listen to.

5. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    I use Spotify. It's kind of like iTunes. It's a program downloaded on your computer, but you don't have to download songs, it comes with almost every song you can think of. It's amazing.

6. GrandmaHugme

GrandmaHugmeMember

Threads:
    I used to listen to Pandora and loved the "oldies" but then changed to RoadRunner Radio at:

which does not ask me to Like or Dislike a song. I can pick the genre but not the singer like you can with Pandora but since I like the Easy Listening channel the best, it's not a problem for me.

7. Zamora91

Zamora91Member

Threads:
    iHeartRadio is another good one. It has local radio stations and plays music I don't usually hear on Pandora or Last.FM. Check it out.

8. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    There are many good radio apps that I have seen and used on my iPod. It's probably my only interaction with local radio channels.

There are so many other options one can have now other than the radio. I usually just connect my iPod to the car, if I am travelling by car. At least, you don't have to wait through the talking and ads!

9. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    I used Pandora until I found out bout Last.FM. I am the type of person that loves statistics about things and when I found out I could track the music I listen to I was so excited! I have been a member of Last.FM for two years now and I don't use it for online-radio as much as I do a tracker. If I do happen to be looking for new music I always just let Last.FM run on my favorite genre.