Free Sample Baseball Bat Pen

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by JoanMcWench • Dec 1, 2013.

1. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    If you love baseball but have little time for it because you are always writing with pesky Pens, fret no more! This is a genuine free baseball pen! However, you really have to hurry because they stop handing these babies out at 100k:

Please Log In to view this link!

2. kal30314

kal30314New Member

Threads:
    Thank You! Your submission has been received. Please allow 6 weeks for delivery. As of December 17, 2013 the free sample baseball bat pen is still available on Facebook. I love freebies but this was a different type of freebie. After I sample the pen, I think it would be a good ideal to add with my leather notebook collection that I make in my spare time. I make my own leather notebook. The baseball pen has the same color or near the same color of the leather I work with. It will be a nice to give these pens with the leather notebooks. My family and friend all ready have me making their books but I now they might want the baseball pen that go alone with it. Thanks for sharing this freebie.