FREE Sample of 1200mg Omega-3 Fish Oil

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by katniss • Apr 8, 2012.

1. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    Fish Oil Giveaway :]

Click the like button on their fb page, complete the form and you'll receive a FREE Sample of 1200mg Omega-3 Fish Oil from Sundown Naturals®

2. calvinandhobbes

calvinandhobbesNew Member

Threads:
    Yay for free samples! I have never tried fish oil, I don't know, the name just sounds kind of gross to me haha. But I have heard of its benefits, so I guess I might as well try it out, especially if it is free :)

3. agoodwriter

agoodwriterNew Member

Threads:
    Do you really get these free samples?.. I've seen many advertisements at facebook where they are telling that you get free samples, free Iphones, but they never actually sent me any free samples. I'll test this on out!

4. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    There are so many scams out there now, especially on Facebook, that it is hard to tell what is valid and what is absolute nonsense. One piece of advice, if the items is high end and expensive (ex: iPhone) it is more than likely a scam. I have also seen offers for free Macbooks... obviously another scan.

5. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    This is an awesome deal. My husband takes fish oil everyday. Thank you for passing this deal along to us. I love it.

6. Popatar

PopatarMember

Threads:
    This is great, thanks Katniss.

For anyone that works out fish oil is essential. I notice a big difference in my gains (both strength and size) when I started taking fish oil.
    Hopefully this is not a scam, I'm about to finish the bottle of fish oil and they are relatively expensive.

Also for any interested, salmon oil is cheaper and essentially does the same thing.