Free sample of Good Earth Tea

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by Aladar • Nov 2, 2012.

1. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Good Earth Tea is giving out a free sample of their tea to people, and all you have to do is to check out "Unbirthday" app.

Check it out here:

2. MEMck

MEMckNew Member

Threads:
    Great find! I find the unbirthday cards to be funny, so I didn't mind having to send a few of the more clever ones to friends. Anyone actually tried this brand of tea before? I've never heard of it and I'm quite picky about the quality of my tea.

3. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    No I can't say that I have, but it sounds like something I would like to try. Have you gotten your sample yet? I think I will go and check it out and see if I can get a sample and post back here after I have tried it. Thanks for the post!:D

4. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    I've tried Good Earth Tea before and it is a really good tea. I am really picky when it comes to tea as well. I cannot stand Lipton or most of the tea that you can find in the store. I also only like the caffeine free kind that has some flavor to it. I used to hate drinking tea because I couldn't stand the taste. I got smart and added some honey to my tea and started loving it. There is a few bonuses to this; it tastes better and it is healthier for you. I hope you enjoy your samples!