Free Sample Of Lifeforce Dog & Cat Treats

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by SweetMamaKaty • Feb 12, 2015.

1. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    These

are made for consumption by both dogs and cats. They sound very healthy, with antioxidants, probiotics, and non-GMO ingredients. You can read all about the product and request a free sample

. Be sure to check out the ingredients tab, as well as the feeding instructions, as these are treats, not a main food.

My cat is going to be thrilled!

2. Xenokitten

XenokittenNew Member

Threads:
    I'm confused by this, is it one product that both cats and dogs can eat? I requested a free sample and I do own both dogs and cats, but I was specifically looking for the cat treats as I enjoy spoiling my cat and he loves treats. Currently we feed him Greenies or Temptations (which are his favorite, especially the catnip, chicken, cheddar mixups) He goes through a bag of Temptations a week (sharing them with his "sister" (not really related).

Oh well :) thanks for the link. Either my dogs or cats will be very pleased, or possibly both of them if it is safe for both members of the family.

3. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    It appears to me that the product is meant for either dogs or cats. This is new and something I have never come across. I know for general feeding the idea is bad since dogs and cats require different diets. The first ingredient of their food should not be the same. However, for treats I can see this being convenient and possibly healthy.