Free Sample of Shout Color Catcher

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by j_pin • Jun 27, 2012.

1. j_pin

j_pinActive Member

Threads:
    Free Sample of Shout Color Catcher

2. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks, I was able to get mine! I have always wanted to try these, but didn't want to spend the money on it without knowing if it actually worked! Thanks again for posting!

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was sent to Target site to request the sample, but it is on it's way. I have been wanting to try them but didn't really want to spend the money and it didn't work.

4. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried these? Are they any good? I have wanted to but forget to buy them when I am at the store.

5. ChrisGrigg

ChrisGriggNew Member

Threads:
    I work at Target, I already got this one. :p They work good when throwing all colors together. Hehe, take the sheet out and look at it..Colorful. :D

6. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I haven't used them, but a friend of mine swears by them. She says all her washing comes up so much brighter since she's been using them. As far as she's concerned, they're well worth the money. I use a laundry ball for my washing, and that seems to keep the colours bright as well as preventing colour migration, so I don't see the need to buy these.

7. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Maybe it will help when my husband tries to "help". Don't get me wrong; I love his help around the house; but it seems that every time he tries to help with the laundry something comes out a different color than when it went in!!!