[UK Only] Free Sky Movie (worth £13.99)

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by kingcool52 • Apr 30, 2017.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    British Gas are giving away free Sky Movies worth around £13.99 as part of their new rewards program. All you have to do is be a British Gas customer and simply log in to your account to claim (

)

Once you claim the reward through the British Gas website, they will email you a code within 5 days to your email. This can then be used on the Sky Movies website/app to redeem a film. Get yours quickly as there are only 150,000 available and the offer expires on the 12th of May 2017.

2. Pooja Patel

Pooja PatelNew Member

Threads:
    thanks for sharing such wonderful information. which movie you have to download.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    You can choose any film you want as long as it is in the Sky Movies library. I managed to get a code a few days ago and when I redeemed it I was given £13.99 of credit in my account. I decided to buy the new Star Wars: Rogue One film which was in HD. What I didn't know at first was that they also send you a DVD copy of the film when its released in addition to the stream that you get which is amazing. It should be arriving in the post in a few days