FREE Slurpee @ 7-eleven on 5-23May 23

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by katniss • Apr 20, 2012.

1. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    Summer's here and so is FREE Slurpee. Swing by 7-Eleven on May 23rd between 11a-7p and grab yourself 7.11 ounces of cool, refreshing glory juice. Out treat! And don't miss our new Slurpee Lite™ Fanta Sugar-free Mango - 50% fewer calories. Same big Slurpee taste.

Click

. ;]

2. prescott911

prescott911New Member

Threads:
    Great post! I will definitely get a free slurpee next month! Thanks!

3. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    Now I really wish I was living in the US haha. Aus never has free slurpys! We're missing out!

4. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I hope the 7-11 down here where I live is participating in this. Because the stores where I live have this awful habit of usually NOT participating in giveaways.

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't had a good brain freeze in forever! I'll have to mark my calendar for this one. Thanks!

6. kjscrafts

kjscraftsMember

Threads:
    I love Slurpees. I will definitely have to try to remember to stop in on May 23 for a free one. I usually remember to get the free one they tend to give out every year on July 11. It is small, but I sure do not need all the sugar that is in the larger sizes.

7. psufootball

psufootballMember

Threads:
    Sweet I love 7-11 Slurpees, there used to be one right up the road from me before I moved. I think the closest one now though is like half an hour away. :(

8. Popatar

PopatarMember

Threads:
    I love these, they usually do this twice a year.

I would assume its a way of marketing and advertising, all I know Is Im gonna get me some free slurpee.

9. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:

I don't know. I mean, do they REALLY need to market the Slurpee at this point? Everyone and their mother knows about that by now. It's what made 7- 11 famous in the first place lol.

10. Some1else0

Some1else0Member

Threads:
    Nice! I hope 7-11 isn't stingy and only has a limited amount of free slurpee cups like on July 11th...

11. l33t

l33tMember

Threads:
    I think this deal is for "participating 7-Elevens". Are all of them participating? I think my local 7-Eleven is extremely private because they rarely host any special events. Well, I'll try it on the 23rd and report back what happened :)!

12. MegaZx

MegaZxNew Member

Threads:
    I hope my 7-Eleven is participating in this because I don't want to drive such as far distance just to get a slurpee that might end up not being free! The 7-Eleven stores are far from where I live sadly but hopefully I can find one on the way to some random place!

13. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Thanks! My little brother is always asking for these and with 7-11's closing all around our neighborhood we have to hunt slurpees down. I recently found a 7-11 close to my home - hopefully it is still open in May so I can surprise him with one of these.

14. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    I thought they only did this on July 11th? Ya know since it would be 7/11 and their name is 7-11? I know they always do it on July 11th but since when do they do it on random dates such as May 23rd?