Free Software Daily! (Giveawayoftheday)

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Some1else0 • Apr 17, 2012.

1. Some1else0

Some1else0Member

Threads:

This site is a very nice website for free software. They have new software every day. It is the registered version of the software, yes. The only catch is you may not be able to update to newer versions with that license. They're not trials, they're the full thing.

Hope you guys enjoy! :D

2. Zacko

ZackoExpert

Threads:
    Thanks for this, I'll be checking it out everyday!

I'm not a big fan of the current product, but I'm hoping tomorrow's will be better!

3. kennyrip

kennyripNew Member

Threads:
    i actually forgot about this site, they soemtimes get really good software for free, bandicam was 1 i can think of off the top of my head. anyways thanks for sharing and reminding me:)

4. Some1else0

Some1else0Member

Threads:
    No problem guys!
    I make the site my homepage, so I won't have to worry about forgetting to check it... ^_^

I have gotten quite a few nice pieces of software from the site, but then I got a new computer... :(

What they have today looks pretty interesting.

5. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    I love that site, I got my 4 free and useful softwares already. Not everyday there's a good catch but I appreciate the free downloads though. I Wish they will continue their service for a long time.

6. GrandmaHugme

GrandmaHugmeMember

Threads:
    I am a big fan of CNET.COM for FREE software. It is a well known web site that software developers use to sell their new products but there are a lot of FREE downloads as well. Just go to the Download Section and use the Search Bar to find the software you need. As an example, type in "cooking" to see what comes up. After that, on the left of the screen is a choice menu that allows you to only view Free software and also specifically for your operating system (such as Windows 8, etc). I look at the total amount of previous downloads and also the rating by the Editors at CNET to determine the quality of the software. After reading their review and double-checking to make sure it is free (not free to try) and capatible with my PC, I can download it immediately. So if you do a search for "cooking" it will come up with software for a "Recipe Center" as well as "Cool Timer" which can be used as an oven timer, countdown or stopwatch. The review provides a screenshot so you can see what will appear on your screen. There are several pages so make sure you check out all of them. Have fun!

7. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I'll bookmark that page and have a look daily, it looks great. Original software is always overpriced!

8. TehFadez

TehFadezNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting this! Helped out alot

9. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the website link! I'll be sure to check it daily as for what will come up!

10. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    Good idea there. However its use is limited for me since I am using Linux and open source software which is free already.

11. Some1else0

Some1else0Member

Threads:
    I think they will. Note that I'm guessing here, but here is how I believe it works:
    1. Some person has a paid-for product, and they want to make it more famous.
    2. They find the website and pay them to give free copies of software.
    3. The person made it do the version from the website does not recieve updates, so people buy the software.
    4. Everyone profits! ^_^.

They probably make quite a bit on the ads on the site aswell.
    Glad you guys like it!

12. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    It sucks that I've only found this thread after 13 days. :( That's 12 pieces of software I wasn't able to grab! lol Thanks for the share! I'll keep this bookmarked from now on.

13. psufootball

psufootballMember

Threads:
    They also have this:

But it's not a new game every day sadly. Still, free games.

14. emmit6378

emmit6378New Member

Threads:
    This sounds very good. I love trying out new software that will give me an edge on whatever i am trying to accomplish! I use ccleaner to keep my computer clean and whatnot and I suggest you guys do too! it is free and easy to use. If you are going to be trying new software out all the time, you will want to make sure to get rid of the programs that you do not like or use that often!

15. Marco

MarcoNew Member

Threads:
    I subscribed to the RSS feed. It would be cool to get some good free softwares. I already got the Free VPS with them. But the service is overloaded now.
    It doesnt connect most of the times lol.

16. lancy

lancyNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you!
    That sounds cool. Here is

#16Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  17. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have forgotten all about this site until I saw this thread. I first discovered this website in 2008, and now it's 2013 and it's still up and running and giving away free software everyday. I don't like the software that is available today, so better luck next time, I guess.

18. Traveller

TravellerMember

Threads:
    Oh that is really a reliable site and using friendly the software and full version is available that brings the user's satisfaction.

19. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have gotten a few good software downloads from this site and forgot about it. I will bookmark this site so that I can revisit it often hoping I get another good deal.

20. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had completely forgotten about this site. Sometimes you can grab some great great programs. I will bookmark that site and check it everyday now that I have been reminded about this site.