Free Software Daily! (Giveawayoftheday)

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Some1else0 • Apr 17, 2012.

1. MardenI

MardenINew Member

Threads:
    Free software.
    Are there people here who suffered from intruders, hackers, viruses after downloading certain software?

I feel always a bit sceptical to things that are free to download.

Sure, there are software developers who want you to try their tools, but nevertheless.

What are your experiences?

2. glamnix

glamnixNew Member

Threads:
    This is a nice giveaway but I been using cnet for any software problems I have. Thanks anyway...

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    b
    I have never had any problems with the software I have downloaded from The Giveaway of the Day. I have been downloading software for years.

Cnet is also an excellent place to download software with no worries. If you have Firefox as your browser, you can download a the VirusTotal plug-in that will scan anything before you download it. It's very reliable.

4. limcid

limcidActive Member

Threads:
    Hey, thanks! I had forgotten these types of sites existed. I'm glad the software is actually free, and not trial versions. I especially like the game giveaway site, I like hidden object games so hopefully they'll have plenty of those. I can't play the FPS games anymore, they give me motion sickness these days (sigh...getting old I guess). I've killed enough aliens, anyway.

5. redskyez

redskyezNew Member

Threads:
    Good giveaway, is it still open?