FREE software! Give away of the day!

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by bellamamma • Jul 13, 2012.

1. bellamamma

bellamammaNew Member

Threads:
    I absolutely LOVE this site called Giveawayoftheday.com It is a wonderful site. I don't believe you have to officially sign up to download the free software, but it definitely helps because you get an email everyday with the giveaway. The site gives away one great software every 24 hours. Sometimes the software costs hundreds of dollars! Last week I got a really really good anti-virus software called iObit Malware Fighter that is valued at 50$. Today we got a 40$ software that burns CD/DVD's! Every single day there is a new featured software, often wonderful software that anyone could benefit from. They also give you unbelievable discounts (70%) on other software made by the company that is featured in the give away of the day. After the 24 hours you cannot download it anymore. If you love new software and need some anti virus software, burning software, digital remastering software, editing software, desktop organizational software, or any other kind of software you could possibly think of...you definitely need to check out giveawayoftheday.com. You will love it!

2. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    Very interesting find! I am always cautious of sites that provide free software downloads because I'm terrified of downloading a virus onto my computer. However, right now my anti-virus protection that came with my computer has expired, so I really need to find a new anti-virus software. Thanks for sharing.

3. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Very nice! I like reputable freeware downloads. You can save a small fortune on stripped down versions of expensive programs or freeware programs with just the basics(which is all you need sometimes)of the more technical pricey stuff. I use freeware SEO programs that do the same job as those that cost money.

#3Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  4. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Here's a few anti-virus tools I've used that give excellent results.

Emsisoft anti malware; free 30 day use and 30 more days if you refer a friend. Scans and cleans any malware infections. If your computer has trouble downloading because of a virus, Emsisoft provide a free smaller version called Malaware, which only takes a couple of seconds to download at 1mb and scans your pc quite quickly to find viruses, if it picks anything up, download Emsisoft and use the deep scan(takes around 4-5 hours).

Microsoft security essentials is free anti virus protection.

CCleaner; Removes cookies, temporary internet files, history, index.dat files, recently typed url's, last download location, Clipboard, Memory dumps, chkdsk file fragments, windows log files, thumbnail cache. It also scans and fixes issues with the registry.

5. happyrocinante

happyrocinanteBanned

Threads:
    That's a neat site! I will have to start checking in on it everyday to see what they got! Thanks for sharing.

6. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, this place sounds like it really saves you money. I will check it out and see if I can be on my way to savings. I don't want to download the software can I still be able to participate?

7. bryce12

bryce12Active Member

Threads:
    I agree, it's a great website. I have downloaded some good softwares for free thanks to Giveawayoftheday website. The great thing about the site is that it offers reputable softwares for free, something that is unheard of. I visit the site regularly and download tools that I need for my work.

8. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, this is the first time I have ever heard of this site!
    Nice to hear that a site like this is actually legit, since so many of them aren't.
    Thanks for sharing!

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I discovered this site way back in 2008, and until now it just keeps on giving away free software, seems like they're here to last for decades! :)

10. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    Since I signed up, I have enjoyed quality commercial software at absolutely nothing! Great site this is. They currently are working with

!

11. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I am going to check that out! I have been looking for some sites like this one!! Thanks for sharing this with us.

12. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the share. I will have to check it out to get some good anti-virus tools for my computer.

13. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for that. I've never heard of giveawayoftheday.com before. If they offer full versions of useful software, then it is something to look into and sign up for. Most other download links on other sites only provide trial versions of software.

14. jooomes

jooomesNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the new website with freebies! I checked it out and a lot of the software I could actually use. A free antivirus/antimalware to add onto my layered security would be great! Never too much of that. I signed up for the e-mail list and am hoping for great deals in the future. Thanks for the post.