Free Steam Games !

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by thc101mc • Sep 12, 2012.

1. thc101mc

thc101mcNew Member

Threads:
    Did you know that Steam has a lot of free games you can download for free! I recommend Team Fortress also will soon come completely free and Dota 2 on Steam if you just download and see how many games are free! :)

2. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I have already downloaded dota 2 the beta version because I am lucky enough to avail free beta keys last month. THe game was not really that new because it is still same old gameplay but of coarse the graphics is really powerful.

About team fortress, I never knew that it is just a free game because I never played that game after all. Is it like the COD type of game? If it is then I think I have to try it some time.

3. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    Which ones are for free? All the games which are good are not for free :/...

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have always thought that Steam was all about purchasing games, I never knew that they offered free games as well? Maybe the ones that they offer are not the most popular games, but it's ok, were not paying for it anyway. It's natural that the top notch games won't be given away. Anyway, thank you for sharing, I'm checking out the Steam website right now to see what games I can find for free.