Free stuff from Jack Daniels

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by marvelz • Jul 1, 2012.

1. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Hi, I'd like to share with you all some great freebies you shouldn't miss out on from Jack Daniels.

I've received a solid metal keyring from them with the words "drink responsibly" on the back and an engraved picture of a whisky barrel on the front.
    A black leather wallet with Jack Daniels, Old no7 brand printed on the front.
    And a Jack Daniels whisky bottle gift case.

It's one of the best freebies I've ever received off the internet. They send you a free item from them every few weeks. All you have to do is register on their mailing list for free with your name and address information. Free stuff is sent to the address you give them.

After inputting your date of birth(required to enter the site)click on the "Join our mailing list" on the left of the front page.

And make sure you change the "do you want to receive postal mail from us" box to "yes," so they have your permission to send you the freebies to your address.(Thanks for adding that, Jessi.)

Enjoy your freebies and please come back here and tell people what you got from them.
    It may take a couple of weeks to start receiving your free stuff.

#1Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I signed up, so hopefully they send me something.

For anyone else who signs up, make sure you change the "do you want to receive postal mail from us" box to "yes," that way they have permission to send you these freebies.

3. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOnActive Member

Threads:
    I joined up as well. If anything shows up I will post back and let you know. I just built a bar in my basement so if anything shows up it would be a bonus.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks, I have registered. I like the lemonade.