Free Sunflower Seeds

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by kingcool52 • May 15, 2017.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    Pip Ahoy are giving out 1000 packs of their sunflower seeds for free for everyone to have a chance at planting their own flowers. It's great especially as summer is fast approaching and it also presents a good opportunity for parents to teach their kids about planting flowers. All you have to do is login to Facebook, like their page and then private message them with your details including your address so that they can post the seeds to you.

Link:

2. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    This sounds helpful to those who would like to plant sunflower and those who are requesting the seeds have no obligation to pay. I don't if they could dispatch those seeds to our place, the Philippines. I am just asking for I know there are some who would like to avail of such promo for it is already summer season in our place.

In my case, however, I have some sources to secure those seeds for that flower so I don't need to order those besides I don't have enough space to plant those flowers. Anyway, thanks.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I love eating sunflower seeds and sun flower sprouts, I may get samples of these seeds and plant them on my garden so I will have a harvest in few months. I want to have a new variety of sunflowers on my patch.

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well this is right up my alley. I have always loved sunflower seeds in the shell, but lately I have been adding the seeds themselves to salads and I have to say that they are a great addition.

5. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I enjoy eating sunflower seeds, therefore, this would be a nice fillip to me.The problem for me, however, is that I would have to give away many of the seeds if I were to get them because of limited available space to grow them.