[Other] Free Toothbrush

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Beast_Titan • May 10, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Brushee is giving away a free sample of their travelling toothbrush. I haven't tried the toothbrushes of this brand before but there is no harm on trying out a free sample.

2. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    It seems to me that they are taking applications for product testers for this particular toothbrush and are not just giving out free samples to everyone. It looked like a good deal but I wasn't sure of what I should put for the reason I want the toothbrush - is just saying I love freebies good :D? What reason/s did you put down and have you received your toothbrush yet?

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well it is hard to say not to a free anything, and I know that I can always use another tooth brush since mine always tend to go bad quickly. Maybe I just brush way too hard, but oh well.

4. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I always brush mine gently, I spend more time flossing than brushing. Seriously I hope someone gives free floss with holders online. I don't brush gently because I have sensitive gums and I also wanted it to last longer.

5. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Good deal for those of us who would be interested in getting a free toothbrush through this medium. What I am thinking cost of shipping maybe a big limitation to applying for one especially if you are outside of the location of the company.

6. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    With every pro sensitive Colgate toothpaste we get a toothbrush free. I have quite a collection. I give them to those who are in need specially our maids and helpers. I wonder if this scheme of adding a free toothbrush with every purchase is a wise thing to do. I buy toothpaste every 3 weeks but I do not change my toothbrush than often.