Free Victoria’s Secret Reward Card Worth $10, $50, $100 or $500

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by iam911 • Apr 14, 2012.

1. iam911

iam911Member

Threads:
    At 12 noon EST they will be giving away the free rewards card on their Facebook page worth at least $10, but possibly $50, $100, or $500. One card per person throughout the promotion.

2. Sarah C.

Sarah C.New Member

Threads:
    I just liked Victorias Secret on facebook and filled out the entry form. Everytime I hit submit, it says that I need to type in what I see in the box. However, there is no box! lol Oh my! Not sure if it is a glitch. I am bummed as I really wanted to get the free gift card. Let me know if anyone knows what I may be doing wrong.

3. iam911

iam911Member

Threads:
    I believe that you have to wait till 12 noon EST before you can submit, not 100% sure though. I think they let people have a head start in filling out the form since that is what the details picture says, before you liked it. (I don't have it liked. I have no use for it, but just thought that I would share with other folks.)

4. Sarah C.

Sarah C.New Member

Threads:
    Oh - ok - that makes sense, since they were saying they were out of the cards and would have more at 12 est. It is just confusing they say you can get a head start by filling out the form, and when you do it doesn't go through. I will try again tomorrow, as my daughter loves Victorias Secret, and I would like to give her the card. They have nothing in my size! LOL - Thanks for the post on the deal...:)