Freebies And Travel Supplies

Discussion in Travel started by Zyni • May 25, 2016.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I'm getting ready to go on vacation or planning a trip, I always look at those travel size notions. The size is right, but unfortunately, the price is often too high. I don't want to pay as much for a tiny container as I would for a full sized product. So, I usually fill smaller containers from my full sized ones.

Another good option is free samples or trial sizes of various products. You can often get small samples of toiletries, sunscreen, sanitizer, and even snacks and stuff to take along for free or very cheap.

I'm off to sign up for some freebies and see what I can get.

2. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    Free samples are great for tracking and the free sample is usually travel size anyways. Always sign up for as many freebies as you can. They take forever to arrive but can you save you some money.

3. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I do the same thing. I go to free sample websites and request the free samples. They are a great size for traveling. I have also taken body wash, the shampoo and conditioner from hotel rooms I've stayed in and just keep refilling them when I travel. I agree the travel sizes of most items at the drug store cost quite a bit and these are great ways to save money when you travel. Once in a while we have forgotten things like shaving cream. If you are staying at a higher end hotel and call down the will bring up travel size shaving cream, toothpaste, etc. for you. We once forgot a power cord for a DVD player and they were able to rummage through their lost and found and get us a matching power cord.

4. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    I always take the small shampoos, conditioner, bars of soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste and other little things they have there because it is included in the hotel price. Yet, I have never heard about ordering a travel freebie pack. I might try that next time and see how it works.