Freeshipping.com

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Diane Lane • Jan 26, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Is anyone familiar with this site? I ran across it while I was looking around on BigLots.com and they have a deal with FreeShipping.com where you can get a $10 Big Lots card for signing up. What you're signing up for though is a 7-day trial membership to the site. If you don't cancel, or choose to continue, you'll be billed $12.97 per month after that. It might be a good deal if you shop a lot, particularly if the items are heavy. Apparently you get cash back from the sites you shop from, via the FreeShipping.com membership. I've attached a file with some of the sites they're affiliated with, in case anyone's interested.

2. Gavin

GavinMember

Threads:
    I haven't heard from them, though I've been to Big Lots a few times. I've never actually purchased anything from Big Lots while I did visit so I'm not sure how much utility I'll get from this site. Its a good find for free shipping, though I do love me some Amazon Prime. 12 - 13 per month, that's around 140 - 160ish per year, so make sure you get your money's worth!

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ha, that is interesting Diane Lane, I never heard of a company offering a Big Lots card! I think the free shipping would make sense for those who do a lot of shopping like you said. I confine nearly all of shopping to Amazon though...I save up my giftcards to get the 35 dollar free super saving shipping. I do like Big Lots, but there is not one near here..so I don't go there very often. Ollies Outlet, a similar store is closer.

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a feeling that if you shopped at the other affiliated stores, they would offer those cards. I happened to stumble upon the Freeshipping.com site from the Big Lots site, which is why I think that particular gift card was offered. I think it's probably a good deal for those who do a lot of shopping. Right now, I buy small items here and there, and a lot of those are purchased on eBay, Walmart, and occasionally Amazon or Etsy, so I don't think it would work for me, but in the past, it might have, when I had more money to spend.