Friends And Family Day At Rite Aid

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Deeishere • Mar 18, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Today, Rite Aid is having their special Friends and Family Day. This means you can get a 30% off coupon to use in the store today only. Some cashiers will just give them to you, but it won't hurt to ask. If you are a gold member, you may have received one in your e-mail. Unfortunately I did not get one since I am not gold anymore. I have a lot of friendly cashiers in my area, so I should not have a problem getting a coupon. This coupon is not valid on items that are already on sale, unless the coupon gives you a better discount than the sale.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love those!! When we lived in the UK, a friend who worked for TK Maxx would get those and she'd send me a text to let me know, and we'd use hers. My husband and I would have a field day :) Sadly, we don't get that privilege with the stores here. All they know and care about is how to get more and more money out of people, they wouldn't know how to give back if you drummed it into them and rammed it down their throats over and over again!!

3. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Is TK Maxx a clothes store? We have a TJ Maxx here which is mainly clothes, personal items and houseware. I know with the Rite Aid deal I was able to save 50% off my entire purchase. I try to buy more non sale items to take advantage of the coupon and to max my savings. A lot of stores here like to lure you in the store with their sales.