from Isle to Isle

Discussion in Food & Drink started by roy835 • Oct 27, 2014.

1. roy835

roy835Member

Threads:
    This is a method that I use to help save money on Grocery shopping. It may not seem like much but it can be very effective. Here is what I do oftentimes when I go to the grocery store. Sometimes I have a list and sometimes I dont. What I do is just start from one end of the store and gradually work my way to the other end while grabbing things that I know I need immediately and sometimes things that I will need maybe later in the week or months later. But, in many cases I do not every grab the most expensive brand. In most cases I look for a brand that seems like good quality but yet significantly less expensive than the more expensive brands. If it is cheaper and still in my budget but yet having good quality, those are the brand I grab. At times I would even grab no-name brands if it still seem like good quality. When you start from one end of the store and gradually work your way to the other end like that, it feels like I am shopping in a very organized manner while getting the cheaper prices but yet with very nice quality. It works very well. Try it sometime.