Froogle.com --> Best website for online shopping

Discussion in Online Shopping started by ddiamond89 • Sep 21, 2012.

1. ddiamond89

ddiamond89New Member

Threads:
    While most online shoppers stick to one or two websites to buy their goods, such as eBay and Amazon, froogle.com is the best online-shopping website out there. Why? Because it searches the ENTIRE internet for you to find you the best price. Yes, sometimes it will lead you to amazon. Sometimes it will drag you to ebay. But the best deals are not always found on those 2 sites alone.

Depending on what you are looking for, there are INFINITE websites out there catering to various consumer niches that amazon and ebay don't touch.

Check it out:

or

Anyone else know about this online gem?

2. soulglazed

soulglazedMember

Threads:
    I've never heard of Froogle so far but I like what I see, nice and simple interface. I'll be sure to give it a try next time I plan to buy something online!

3. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the links. You are right. Most of us stick to the tried-and-tested ones. It has been ebay and amazon for me, most of the time. But this looks good. Will surely give it a shot the next time I'm looking for something. Price comparison websites are always welcome.

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of Froogle.com before either so will definately give it a try next time I am doing some online shopping. I do like to compare prices and it seems that this is a great way to do that. Thanks for the share!

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing. I actually did a couple of test searches to try it out and the exact item I wanted came up at a good price. I'm bookmarking it so I can use it again next time I'm online shopping.
    I noticed that some of the sites that came up were smaller sites like Etsy and Bonanza, so this search engine could help small businesses make sales too.

6. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    I have used this before and it is great. There is a new competitor on the scene called products.live.com. It's part of Microsoft's ongoing competition with Google. I'm for anything that will help me get the best deal, and competition is great. We'll see what's next in the pipeline.

7. xStylezx

xStylezxMember

Threads:
    Thanks for the heads up. I will check this out when I need to purchase something. Bookmarked so I don't forget, thanks again.

8. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Never heard of this site but have been looking for other sites instead of ebay and amazon thanks for the links :)

9. FirstBaby2011

FirstBaby2011Active Member

Threads:
    This is awesome! I have been waiting for a certain product's price to drop on Amazon for weeks now, but I will definitely be checking out this site soon. Thank you for the link!

10. rollybooz

rollyboozActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of such a website before and never knew that Google actually had such a service! Thanks a lot for the share! The site really seems promising based on the quick browse I had. I love how they feature huge and clear pictures for each product and also includes the price and number of places where I can find it online! This is definitely an awesome tool for online shoppers hoping to get a bargain!

11. AarenSmith

AarenSmithNew Member

Threads:
    I am working, so i don't have much time for shopping that why i always prefer online shopping, next time i will try this site, you add one more option to my list, thanks for sharing.

12. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, this is the first time I've ever heard of Froogle, and it seems to be working great! I've been looking for a copy of this old video game I've been dying to have - and guess what, it found it! I can't say it's cheap, though, but it's better than not finding anything about it! Thanks!

13. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks, it's pretty useful and fast too in looking for the stores that carry the items that I can't find at Ebay. Thank you for sharing this useful link!

14. Marlene

MarleneNew Member

Threads:
    I will advise you against thinking you can purchase items through froogle online with the expectancy of receiving them. I placed an order on Amazon with froogle on November 9th and on November 28th they cancelled my order stating that I did not respond to their email asking if I wanted the item.

I did respond to their email and obviously I wanted the item I ordered since I placed the order and paid for it.

Buyer beware.....this is not a place to buy if you want to receive what you are ordering!!

15. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have never tried froogle.com because I have never heard about this shopping website. I don't buy too much online and when I am buying online I visit ebay most of the time because it accepts paypal payment which is very convenient for me. When I am not on ebay I go to Amazon. sadly, Amazon does not deliver too many products in my home country.

16. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Wow! I've never heard of Froogle before to be honest. Good thing I have read this thread because I was actually in a search for a make up organizer and I'm actually having a hard time looking for great deals. I will definitely use this! Thanks for sharing! :D