Frozen Foods You Love

Discussion in Food & Drink started by DrRipley • Sep 15, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Tai-Pei-Frozen.

My friend in the. U.S. Has recently told me bat this frozen food she loves called Tai Pei that she loves, particularly the beef and broccoli one as well as the cashew chicken and it's kind of made me wish we had it here too, seeing as the options for frozen foods here are limited and thus can get boring. That said, I'd like to hear of any other frozen foods you love that I might be missing out on. So far, I've gotten to taste frozen White Castle burgers as well and I found those to be satisfactory and at least something new for me to experience.

What other frozen foods are your favorites in your country?

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    According to Web MD the best frozen dinners are those that are low sodium. According to Good Housekeeping the best frozen dinners were ones from what I can that were very high in sodium. So when I looked up my favorite frozen food meal I was happy to see that it was both low in sodium but tasty. Weight Watchers Smart Ones are my favorite and if you click on this link you will receive a 2.00 off coupon for purchase:

3. lizzief79

lizzief79Active Member

Threads:
    I don't usually eat frozen meals as it is cheaper and tastier to make them yourself. I do freeze meat and fish though, just for convenience so that I can defrost them as and when I need to. If I had to name a favorite frozen food, then it would have to be rum and raisin icecream.

4. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a big fan of the Lean Cuisine frozen lunches and dinners. I used to get them super cheap because I lived near a Stouffer's factory that had a little outlet store where they would sell off excess stuff at major markdowns. When money was tight, it was nice to know that I had dinner covered for the next week or two for only $7 for a carton of a particular item (usually between 6-8 units), and the same thing with lunches. They may be processed, but they are low fat, low in calories, portioned properly and contain a lot of vegetables. Those benefits far outweigh the fact that they are processed. Plus they would save me a ton of money when I needed it the most.

I like many items from the Trader Joe's frozen food section as well, but these are constantly changing because they keep adding new items. Their teriyaki grilled chicken strips are great, as well as their frozen mashed potatoes, and many of their pre-made frozen Mexican and Asian meals.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've always liked the Stouffer's French bread pizzas ,ever since I was a kid.
    I also like the On Cor Salisbury steak. It reminds me of retro school cafeteria food from my childhood.

6. blueeyes

blueeyesActive Member

Threads:
    I don't buy a lot of frozen foods anymore but when I lived alone I liked a lot of the Lean Cuisine dinners. Occasionally I would buy Stouffers but none of their dishes were very healthy although tasty. If I can't get fresh peas , I do prefer frozen to canned varieties.